Since I got the flu and nothing better to do, it is the perfect time to experiment with some IDRA-21. What I failed to mentioned in my last post is that I have successfully weaned off of clonazepam. Not really. I just ran out and decided not to get a refill. Wasn’t as hard as I had read, but then again I did not use it for more than a month or two. It made me a very emotional person when under the effects. Did not like it.
1:10 PM – I take a tablet 10mg of IDRA-21.
2:40 PM – I take another 10mg of the ampakine drug, and 200mg of magnesium, in the form of diglycinate.
7:03 PM – I have a headache. Can’t say it’s from the ampakine. Might just be from the eyestrain of staring at the screen of my laptop. I will have to test further on another day.
The next day
That was a mighty fine headache I got yesterday. Luckily an OTC pain reliever was enough to rid me of it. I woke up feeling fine, but as the day progresses I get the same flu-type feelings as yesterday. It peaks at night and resets in the morning.
I currently use the following substances in pursuit of increased work satisfaction and productivity.
- Modafinil – 100mg in the morning, rarely 200mg when sleep deprived
- Magnesium – 200mg to 400mg per day of magnesium diglycinate
- Melatonin – 1mg before bed
- Zinc – occasional 15mg zinc diglycinate tablet
I have ordered the N-acetyl SEMAX amidate, N-Acetyl Selank and Noopept nasal sprays from Ceretropic. Hoping it will all go well, without the customs hassle ordering from US to EU.
Favorites so far
I have tried a considerable amount of substances that could classify as nootropics. I will try to list most of them and highlight my favourites or the one’s I would like to try again.
- Huperzine A 1% extract – enhanced visual memory, very noticeable, easy to overdose
- Pramiracetam – emotionless, would like to try again
- Noopept – focus, long-term memory
- Piracetam – did not get any noticeable accute effects
- Oxiracetam – did not get any noticeable accute effects
- Armodafinil – holy cow! wide awake for too long, feel no need for sleep for a long amount of time at 75mg
- Modafinil – just the right amount of wakefulness for the right amount of time at 100mg
- IDRA-21 – did not get any noticeable accute effects
- Sulbutiamine – did not get any noticeable acute effects
- Ashwagandha – I find it made me feel more emotions, no effect on anxiety
- 5-HTP – no noticeable acute effects, mydriasis
- L-tyrosine – fast tolerance, subtle effects
- Mucuna Pruriens – very slight euphoria, was not useful
- Tianeptine – the sodium form works well, euphoric