It has been about 3 years since my last blog post, which was about warts (I know, yuck!) 🙂 Well they haven’t bothered me since I started the zinc supplementation 3 years ago, if I stop taking it for a while I get the usual zinc deficiency sign of white spots on my nails. I haven’t gone further than that, since I don’t enjoy the acne flare-ups I start getting.
Day 1 of Pramiracetam
My previous supplement stack:
– zinc, 15 mg (2-3 times a day)
Day 1 log
- Dosed 750mg~ ALCAR in a smoothie (bananas, yoghurt, blueberries, peanut butter, sea buckthorn oil, a bit of cold water and ALCAR, yum!)
- Dosed 200mg~ inositol powder, dumped it in water, swirl, gulp, tastes very mildly sweet.
- Dosed 15mcg~ huperzine A.
- Ate a nice meal.
- Dosed 200mg~ choline bitartrate powder, smells fishy.
- Dosed 200mg~ inositol.
- Took 2 enteric coated fish oil soft gels (total 600mg Omega-3 fatty acids)
|Pramiracetam on my spoon|
- Dosed 300mg~ pramiracetam, dissolved in sea buckthorn oil. Well, f*ck this is bitter. It’s like when you break a dandelion stem and taste the milky substance except this powder is like a darn extract of it. Spent a few minutes washing it down with tomato juice, yoghurt and peanut butter.
- Mild head tension that feels like it might develop into a headache, nothing else that is significant. Gonna up on choline and inositol soon.
- Dosed 600mg~ choline, 400mg~ inositol, 750mg~ ALCAR in a tasty smoothie. Feel a bit tired and strange right now, gonna wait it out.
- Didn’t get much better but didn’t seem to get worse either.
- Took vitamin B complex (that has low choline & inositol, both 50mg). Haven’t got a headache yet, feel pretty tired.
- Yawn. Dosed 2 fish oil soft gels (600mg of Omega-3).
- Not as tired. Eyes are a bit sore but yesterday I got to sleep an hour later than I’m used to, I have a strict sleeping schedule (awake 7:30-23).
- Took 1 fish oil capsule.
- Parachuted 100mg~ pramiracetam.
- Not tired. Haven’t noticed much except some short strange moments I can’t explain yet.
- Dosed 400mg~ choline and 800mg~ inositol.
- Getting ready for sleep.